05, Aug by admin
1. Filter material. Good filter materials (such as HEPA high-density filter materials) can absorb pollutants above 0.3 microns as high as 99.9%.
2. Purification efficiency. If the room is large, you should choose an air purifier with a large unit air volume. For example, for a room of 15 square meters, you should choose an air purifier with a unit air volume of 120 cubic meters per hour.
3. Service life. As the purifying filter becomes saturated, the adsorption capacity of the purifier will decrease, so consumers should choose a purifying filter with regeneration function to extend its life.
4. The layout of the room. The air inlet and outlet of the air purifier have a 360-degree circular design, and there are also unidirectional air inlets and outlets. If the product is not restricted by the room layout, you can choose a product with a circular air inlet and outlet design.
5. Demand. Choose an air purifier according to the types of pollutants that need to be purified. HEPA has a strong purification function for smoke, suspended particles, bacteria, and viruses. Catalytic activated carbon has a better purification effect on peculiar smells and harmful gases.
6. After-sales service. After the purification filter fails, it needs to be replaced by the manufacturer, so you should choose the products of the enterprise with perfect after-sales service.